Tag: Favorites of 2013
2013 was a pretty good year. I found myself gravitating to some things over and over throughout the year. I figured it would be fun to do a quick tag featuring some things I seem to have had an animal magnetism to this past year!
Let’s get started!
1. Favorite TV show? Scandal (hands down!!) I am extremely addicted to this show. I can’t wait for the new season to start in February!
2. Favorite song from 2013? Hard to pin point but it may be a tie between Tye Tribbett If He Did It Before…Same God and Tamar Braxton The One.
3. Favorite store or online shop? ASOS.com. If you all haven’t been to that website you are truly missing out! Go over there and shop with me in mind since I’m on a 5 month hiatus. Hey no need in everyone missing out on the fabulousness on that site!
4. Favorite activity? Blogging and taking photos!
5. Favorite food? Anything with apples in it or sweet potatoes!
6. Favorite color? Robin’s Egg Blue. All of my tech accessories and organizers are currently in this color. The last thing I purchased in 2013 was a Kate Spade wallet in this color. It is gorgeous!
7. Favorite app on phone or tablet? Instagram! Follow me @BrittanyLCarson if you aren’t already 🙂
8. Favorite fashion trend? Leather everything. I am in love with whoever started this trend. Shh! Don’t tell my hubby 🙂
9.Favorite travel destination from 2013? Weirdly enough it was the nation’s capital, Washington D.C. ! That city has some of the best restaurants. I want to visit again just for the food!
10. Favorite celebrity of 2013 (musician, actor, artist, etc). ? I’m going to have to say my favorite celebrity of 2013 was… Kerry Washington! She is so classy and so humble. I heard her speak at MegaFest and I was very impressed by her positive outlook on life. Plus she is on my favorite show at the moment.
Of course, I am tagging everyone reading this post to answer these questions in the comment section or on your own personal blog!