As most of you know, I am a dreamer! I love to daydream about where I want to be in the future. I make checklist of things I want to accomplish because I feel it empowers me to reach my goals. My husband once told me that it’s one of the things he loves most about me. I have a zeal to be successful.
I know there are other dreamers like myself in the world who are putting in the hard work to make their goals come to pass as well but they could use a little extra push. With that being said, I would love to help make your dreams come true by offering you something special- EXPOSURE! I may not be a big named blogger but I am willing to lend my voice to your cause on Saturdays during the month of June. Note: This project may be extended depending on how many people contact me for a chance in the spotlight.
Of course there are some rules that will apply to this opportunity! So let’s run through them quickly:
1. You must be a subscriber to my blog via email or WordPress. You also MUST either like my page on Facebook or follow me on Twitter (links can be found in sidebar). These are non-negotiable. Please do this first. I will be comparing notes to see if you are an actual subscriber FIRST. Non subscribers will be disqualified immediately. I want to be loyal to my readers.
2. Featured content may include promotion of an event, service, product, business, etc. I, however, reserve the right to deny any promotion that conflicts with my personal morals and values.
3. The featured individual/group will be responsible for providing me with the content that they want featured as well as any photos/ promotional graphics (.jpg only) to be included with the post. I reserve the right to edit the content to fit my blogging style . However, I will allow you to give the final approval of the product before posting the content to my blog.
4. This opportunity is LIMITED to ASPIRING artists and NEW entrepreneurs and nonprofit organization founders ONLY. Your product, service, business, etc must be LESS than 3 years old. Established business owners, artists, etc will not be considered for this opportunity but please feel free to contact me and we can discuss other options for you.
5. Lastly, there will only be one spotlight per Saturday so please do not procrastinate. The spotlights will be given on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis.
Does this opportunity peak your interest? If so, contact me TODAY! Send all questions, comments, and other related promotional information for review to firstname.lastname@example.org. First spotlight will be featured this Saturday June 8, 2013!
I look forward to seeing all the fabulous things that you all are aspiring to do!
“Success is nearest to those whose efforts are intense and sincere.“~ Patanjali, the founding father of yoga
Until next post,