Just a quick update on my progress from the 20 Goals, 25 Days Project. I am making strides but not as quickly as I would like. I still have about 12 days left to work on this list. Wish me luck!
- Apply for a U.S. passport! *Appointment scheduled for Dec 26th*
- Plan a trip to Hawaii for my dad’s 50th birthday. *will be working on this with my dad next week*
- Decide which blog conference I want to attend and register. *Can’t decide! Suggestions welcome!*
- Host a girl’s night out event. *in the works*
- Finish my letters in the ABC Date Night Challenge
- Finish a short story.
- Enter a contest that displays my creativity.
- Learn how to edit a photo on Photoshop CC. *le sigh…the struggle is real!*
- Make a loaf of bread from scratch. *plan to do with my mom this weekend :)*
- Try sushi for the first time.
Create blog business cards and have them printed.
- Finish reading one of the many books I have started this year. *my plan for today’s flight*
- Finish the book of Psalms in the Bible. *only up to chapter 40 so probably won’t happen*
Get to 400 followers on Twitter.
- Create 3 handouts for my nursing students.
- Take photos with my family in SC.
- Make a YouTube video.
Get all Christmas shopping done by Dec. 18th. Create a household budget for 2014.
- Get invited and attend a random holiday party!