I Can’t with the Pant!
I have come to the realization that pants really aren’t for me. I have tried to make them work on my small frame for many years now but to no avail. So I am considering giving them up for good.
Here are the reasons why:
- I am a mere 5 feet tall. Some pants make me look like I have very stumpy legs. In reality I have long legs and a short torso.
- I have larger hips and thighs, a small derriere and a small waist. So I usually end up with pants that fit snugly around the hips but extremely large at the waist.
- When I try to belt the pants at the waist I end up with saggy front syndrome. I have tried to go down a size but then I just end up doing this number in the fitting room.
- Petite pants are weirdly shaped in my opinion so I have haven’t been able to find a great fitting pair.
- I am too lazy to keep getting pants tailored to fit me properly + it’s not very cost effective to keep spending money on alterations.
- I could settle for leggings but don’t want to live in leggings for the rest of my life.
- I have great legs and the pant does them no justice!
So with all that being said, I am waving the white flag. When I begin shopping again, I will be purchasing dresses. Dresses are easier anyway. All you have to do is slip one on, pair it with a few accessories, some fun shoes and you’re good to go! I don’t know why I didn’t think of this transition sooner.
Could you transition to a dress only wardrobe? Do you know someone who wears only dresses?